Tuesday, June 1, 2010

First T-Ball Game

Watching Paige at her first T-Ball game tonight was so much fun. She was very lucky and got put in a hot spot for the game so had a lot of opportunities to practice fielding and throwing the ball! Each time she'd catch it, she'd forget where to throw it (first base EVERY time) and then she'd look into the stands and wave to Auntie Tiff and say "I caught 3 ball...4 balls.." She lost count at 7. She did a great job of staying ready and watching the ball. There was no sitting down to play in the dirt like we've seen at practice. She took a hit to the shoulder without crying, got her finger stepped on only cried for a little while, and had two nice hits! She had so much fun and Aunt Tiff, Parker, and I had fun watching her. Here are some shots of the first game!







I thought this one of Parker cheering on his big sister was pretty cute. He can yell with the best of them!

Here is the best video clip I got of her in action. Not great but cute! You can hear her yelling "I caught It" Pay close attention to all of the chaos going on around her. It takes a very special person to coach a T-Ball Team!

2 comments:

Life Is Great with Eight said...

GREAT Job tonite Paige! You're Daddy would have been very proud to see your big plays tonite! Keep up the good work!

Tiff said...

You did SO good Paige!! Really happy I got to come and watch.