Monday, June 7, 2010

5 days and lots to do.... UPDATED!

The kids are at Grandma and Grandpa's house.  I'm home with high hopes of accomplishing LOTS!!!  Here is my to do list to keep me accountable...

Organize our storeroom (I know embarrassing)

Pressure wash and stain the floor boards of the deck. I really tried, but the rain wouldn't stop!
Not sure if this will happen, but I'd like to get this moved and enclosed in a sandbox???  Yeah not so much!
FInish backing up and organizing my pictures on my external hard drive. Again, not so much!
Lots and Lots of homework.... But still not enough!
Work on Parker's first year scrapbook. Didn't even take anything out!
 Get a pedicure!   pretty pink with flowers mind you!
 Plan this little guy's birthday party! 

But I also went to a Redhawks game, took lots of naps, shopped, and had a night with my girls!  So it was a success!  Thanks mom and dad I know the kids had a blast too.  I'll blog about it tomorrow!


Wishful thinking huh!  But I bet I get the pedicure done :) 

4 comments:

Amy said...

5 days?!! Is this your anniversary present? Enjoy yourself! Hoping you get lots done (plus some relaxing and quiet time!!)

Lacy said...

I'd make sure the pedicure was 1st on my list too.

Eric and Kayla said...

Yeah - those toes look pretty bad! I would get that done FIRST! :) HA! :)

Peggy said...

Close the door on the store room, get the pedicure, sit on the deck with a drink and your homework, admire your new toes and think of someone you can hire to stain the deck and plan Parkers Birthday party ...at some point you can work on the pictures and scrapbook. A week alone is supposed to be about you, not WORK!!