I weigh 27 pounds 3 ounces
I am 30 1/2 inches tall
My head is 50 1/2 cm.
I don't use a bottle anymore, but I still drink formula because my tummy is not quite ready for total milk.
I say mama, dada, and bye.
I have 10 teeth
I can stand by myself, but I really don't feel like walking yet.
I sleep through the night, FINALLY!
I get up really early...between 5 and 6 am.
Here are some of y new pictures. You can see some other ones here .
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
I'm one!
Written by Unknown at 12:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














4 comments:
super cute, I still haven't got meet the little guy yet and he's already 1! R u guys gonna be at the lake over the 4th at all!!
We'll be there after the fourth starting on Wednesday. I know its a good thing we have blogs or we'd never know what everyone's kids look like.
They are all so cute!!!! We will probably be going to that sandbar on the river in my pics this weekend if you guys want to join us!!!!
We would love to, but we're not going to Beulah until next Wednesday since we are going to Corey's side of the family this weekend.
Thanks for the invite though, it would be fun to get the kids together.
Post a Comment