Friday, June 25, 2010

Sidewalk Paint

My friend Amy reminded me that I wanted to try making sidewalk paint sometime, so I figured today was as good as any. It was pretty easy to make and Paige had a blast! She is already asking to paint again!

6 comments:

Life Is Great with Eight said...

What a FUN activity! I may have to get the recipe from you! :) Looks like Paige's handwriting has developed quite well, either that or Mommy had just as much fun as the kids! ;) GREAT IDEA!

Amy said...

Glad we could inspire you! Looks like you had fun! :)

Becky said...

looks like lots of fun!! i would like the recipe too!!

Unknown said...

1/2 cup corn syrup
1/2 cup water
Food coloring

I would double each batch if I made it again. It really didn't make too much!

Unknown said...

I mean 1/2 cup corn starch not syrup...thanks mom

Eric and Kayla said...

I can't wait to play with sidewalk paint someday!!!