Thursday, June 24, 2010

Who knew...

Tonight while I was trying to find something to cook for dinner I had had a one year old bawling and tugging on my leg to pick him up, and a four year old whining that she was STARVING. So I threw a bunch of cooking utensils out on the deck, sent them outside, and told them to cook dinner. Who knew it would be such a hit - They literally played for over an hour. I even got so caught up in how nicely they were playing that I didn't get dinner done anyway. So we had chicken nuggets and pizza rolls :) Love those impromptu hours of fun!

PS: Check out Paige's hair. She got some new headbands and decided to do it herself :)








Here's a couple videos. The last one shows Parker at the end of the water fun!


1 comments:

Kaity said...

I loved the "Can I wear these headbands everyday"! haha how cute!