Friday, May 28, 2010

Thursday

I know I've been posting a lot, but I think I'm giving people the wrong idea. Although it may seem that we lead a very busy life you ONLY see the busy part of our day. We have a lot of sitting around watching TV too. It's not like we do fun and exciting things all day long, it's just the one time of day I take out the camera. So here's our yesterday.. we had a fun play date and I didn't take many decent pictures but here are a few of what I did get!


And here is Paige in her practice uniform ready for T-Ball. Too Cute! First game is Tuesday at 6:30!

2 comments:

Eric and Kayla said...

Love the T-ball outfit! She looks like she is ready!!

Life Is Great with Eight said...

She's pretty darn cute to say the least.... and is pretty proud of that number 1 on the back of her shirt too! She told both Denise and I out on the field that she needs to play first base because she has a #1 on her shirt! LOL... too cute!