Eleven months and one week and Parker...
- can drink out of a straw which I find quite amazing
- can walk along holding on to the furniture. He still HATES to walk unless absolutely necessary. I guess crawling will be his mode of transportation for awhile yet.
- hates the grass. If he is set down on it he will hold one leg in the air and then switch to give each of them a break from touching it.
- has five teeth, one chipped, and at least two more on the way.
- can say "dada" when he's excited, "mama" whens he's whiney, and "uh oh" when he intentionally drops things for you to pick up
- will turn any toy into a telephone...puts it up to his ear and says "ehh" which I think must be hi.
- points all remotes toward the TV's in our house.
- STILL gets mommy up at 4:30 every morning, and sometimes more often than that. Although Corey's brother's family watched them over night last weekend and they claimed he slept from 8:30 - 6:00. Not sure if I should call their bluff or let Parker move in :)
- LOVES balls; soccer, basketball, baseball, you name it - if it can be thrown it's his idea of a good time.
- Knows what the word "No" means and will shake his head whenever he hears it. He won't stop the negative behavior, but he will acknowledge that you don't want him to be doing whatever it is that he's doing.
- Is still the best little guy we could have ever hoped for.
Friday, May 21, 2010
Eleven months and one week :)
Written by Unknown at 7:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Hard to believe that time has flown by so fast. I hope you all have a fun summer with birthday fun and lots of new memories.
Post a Comment