When you wonder how in the world YOU were entrusted to watch over a little person's life. Since I've gotten home from work at 4:00; Parker has not only tried to eat dog food from Gunner's dish and a piece of mulch from a plant, but I also managed help him bang his head on a gym floor at T-ball tonight as I tried to set him on the ground. He's quick, curious, wiggly and apparently I'm a little off my game today. Its a wonder I managed to get him safely to his bed tonight ...uhhh
At least Paige spread a little laughter once again although I'm sure her father won't be too impressed. She was at T-ball practice and they were scrimmaging for the first time. She had just had her turn at bat, gotten to first, then to second, and was on third waiting to run home. I was dealing with Parker and all of a sudden she runs up to me. I looked at her and said, "Get back to the game." She just looked at me so I said, "Oh good job hitting the ball, now get back to your team," then I gave her a high five. She looks at me and says matter of factly, "But mom my teacher told me to go home." I looked at her and realized she misunderstood that her coach meant to run to home base, Paige thought she meant to literally "go home." I think we have an "All Star" in our midst :)
Monday, May 10, 2010
Today is one of those days....
Written by Unknown at 7:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
LOL :) Paige was just so matter of fact about it too! Thanks Paige for the good laugh... it was one of the highlights of my night for sure!
Kim said.... Paige gave me a nice chuckle first thing this morning.
I am glad to hear that Parker likes to eat everything as well!
Post a Comment