No matter how much you try and protect them, watch out for them, and stay close it doesn't help. It is at that moment he decides to fall and chip his less than one month old tooth on your hard head :) What do you even do? He cried less than a second, but I'm not sure if I should take him to the dentist or what? It's probably not noticeable to someone else (at least from the view I could get since he wouldn't open his mouth willingly), but the edge of the tooth is very jagged and sharp. I'm afraid he's going to cut his tongue. It's going to be a busy life with this rough and tough little man!
Here's another example of to give you an idea of what I'm talking about....
Friday, May 7, 2010
Life with a boy!
Written by Unknown at 9:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment