OK I'm so behind in blogging...tonight is the night so stay tuned for lots of updates!
First the continuation of the diaper cake and the baby shower. I didn't get as much done for it as hoped, but I did get to try out a few things I have been wanting to do.
First the tissue pom pom. Now this wasn't as easy as they make it sound on the web. I had a hard time getting it to look right, and then stand it up. If I ever did this again I would hang them from above instead of in a pot, mine was kind of top heavy! Sorry about the bad lighting.
Next the banner. I used my cricut and scrapbook paper that I've had for years. So nothing was bought for this project. That makes it even more appealing!The shower went great, but I'm already full swing into planning mode of my next party. My little guy's first birthday!
Friday, May 21, 2010
The Baby Shower
Written by Unknown at 6:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Ok... I seriously had to enlarge that last picture... trying to figure out the baby name. :) Yup. I'm an idiot.
Post a Comment