Thursday, May 27, 2010

Time for safety locks.

Not sure how many times a day we go through this, but I'm thinking I'll just start leaving it all on the floor all day long instead of picking it up 50 different times.

4 comments:

Becky said...

i love it; I also like the amounts of blogging that have been going on in the wixo house!! Plus the familiar sound of your 4 year old in the background continuing to say mom; mom; mom- to funny cause adi will repeat herself till she gets what she wants no matter what I'm doing HA HA

Eric and Kayla said...

I also am very impressed with the amount of blogging! I think I will enjoy you having summers off! :)

Dana.stansbery said...

That is excellent entertainment for Parker and your blog readers!! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Kim said.. Oh I remember the days... LOL