Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Trip to the Library

Today we went downtown to the library so Paige could check out some books. This is something she has wanted to do for a very long time, so needless to say when I surprised her she was excited. We had a great time and were there for over an hour looking at books and playing puzzles. She's already ready to take her four books back and get different ones :)








4 comments:

Peggy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kaity said...

No Kidding, that looks like an awesome library! Where is it?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

It is the new library downtown. Very nice because they have a whole
library" within the library for kids only. Great because then we don't have to bother the adults. :)

Sorry I deleted your comment Peggy. I try to keep our hometown of the blog as much as possible for those creepy stalkers out there :) But YES we are LOVING it alreadY!