A friend and I are hosting a baby shower for a college roomate this weekend and I just finished my first attempt at a diaper cake. It turned out pretty well in my opinion and it was quite simple! What do you think? I have a few more crafts up my sleeve for this event so I'll keep you posted on the the updates. I love this stuff, my dream job!
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Diaper Cake
Written by Unknown at 8:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
VERY CUTE!
Very nice!!! You will have to tell me how you did that sometime.
Looks great! Chas
Awesome! What talent. Where do you get the time to do this stuff? I want to be just like you when I grow up.
Tessa, You need to set up comments on your blog. I keep having things to say, but no where to write them :)
Super Cute!!
Becky
Post a Comment