Well the last weekend of summer has come to an end. I spent it in Beulah with my family. My mom's cousin got married this weekend so we headed back for that. I don't really know them very well, but I saw her out on the dance floor when I thought it was my turn to have it all to myself, too bad her and Uncle Arnie had the same idea. I had a good time, but I wasn't feeling my best. It all started Saturday afternoon. I have been nursing a cold for two weeks now, but it took a turn for the worst then. I would go through spurts; I was fine for ahwile, then I would cry continuously for an hour. We even left early on Sunday night, a day early , because I just wasn't myself. After we got home I slept all night, but today has been mostly the same. Especially after I wake up from my naps, I cry for about an hour and don't want anyone, even mommy to touch me. If they come near I throw myself on the floor and kick, scream, and cry. Then after about an hour I'm fine for awhile. Mommy is going to stay home from work with me tomorrow just so I can get one more day of rest. Besides I would hate to throw an hour long fit at daycare, who has the time for that!
Well here are some photos of the weekend. Thanks Grandpa and Grandma for borrowing us your camera, now the blog can continue....
Gunner and Ziggy getting along for once. It's a sight no one sees very often!
Filling water for Gunner on a hot afternoon!
Driving Grandpas new boat! Brought my blankie along for the ride.
Humoring Grandma by letting her take ONE picture!
At the dance!
What isn't it my turn to dance alone for everyone?
Monday, September 3, 2007
Not feeling well!
Mom took a picture of my smile today because she hadn't seen it in a few hours!
Written by Unknown at 5:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment