Saturday, September 8, 2007

Happy Grandparents Day on Sunday!!

I am one lucky girl. I have four of the best grandparents ever. All of you have already taught me so many things, and I can't wait for the years ahead because I'm sure I have a lot to learn. Here are my predictions....

Grandpa Dschaak. You have already taught me that a sweet look can go a long way and get you anything you want. In the future I'm sure you will also teach me how to purchase items and then sell them for double the purchase price on the Internet. I also think that you will be around when I catch my first fish on a boat, and like daddy and Uncle Chad I'll make you clean it for me! And lastly, I think you will be the one I come to when I need car advice, everyone else does! I Love You Grandpa!

Grandpa Wixo. You have already taught me its ok to take a little time to feel a person out before getting too close, it's always worth the wait. I'm glad you are always patient with me when I'm shy because I always warm up eventually! In the future I'm sure you will also teach me the value of finding a good deal. I also think you will be the one to take me to the most garage sales looking for those lost treasures! I can't wait to see what we can find together. Playing horseshoes together is definately a possibilty as well, although you might have to spot me a couple points! I Love You Gandpa!

Grandma Dschaak. You have already taught me that rules were meant to be broken, especially when you're at grandma's house. In the future I hope you will teach me how to sew and quilt, to this day mommy regrets not knowing how to at least hem pants. I think you will be the one I call when I'm mad at mommy, and want someone who will see things my way. And lastly, I think you will be the one I can't wait to visit every summer because it becomes "All about ME Week! I Love You Grandma!

Grandma Wixo. You have already taught me that there should always be treats in the house, and that every day is better after you have a cookie or something sweet! In the future I hope you will teach me all of the recipes that were daddy's favorite so I can make them for him too. I also know that a day with grandma usually ends with a surprise (We don't tell her, but all of us know...its the Dairy Queen.) I Love You Grandma!

Happy Grandparent's Day!
Love,
Paige

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paige,
You are very loved to have such wonderful grandparents! I wish you many years to come for them to completely spoil you.

Great Aunt Rita