Mommy wanted to let you know. You can now post comments without making a user name and password. I know some of you thought that would be way too much work, so she figured out how to change it!
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Actually, I did create a username and password, but didn't write it down and forgot what it was! That's what happens when you get old... It was great to see you this weekend. I'm sorry you had to leave early and didn't get to teach us how to do the chicken dance! Hope you're feeling better today. Love, Auntie Peggy
This is great! Now I get the pleasure of writing comments on your blog. I'm so excited. You're right - I thought it was way too much work to sign up with a user name and password. Who has time for that? I sure hope your feeling better Paige. I was kind of sick after that wedding dance too. I think there must have been something in the food. :)
Paige,
I hope that you are feeling better, you looked like you were having fun dancing at Andrea and Andy's dance. Maybe Kayla had a cold also.
Please thank you mommy for changing this - I wanted to create a password, but I alway forget them. ;-)
This is fantastic! I, like Kayla, was way too lazy to sign up (not forgetful like apparently all the old folks in our family are) - plus I owed you a comment or two. Whatever it was that was in the food, must have been bad, cause I was feeling a little off the next day too! Must have been the baked potatoes......
This is great.... Always wanted to be able to comment but yes didn't want to bother setting up a password. You have a smart mom.... Hope you feel better soon. Those canker sores can be very painful. I have first hand knowledge of this. Take care.
Post a Comment