Well today we had a hard day at our house. We had to go visit Grandpa Wixo in the hospital. He is getting better every minute, but we want him to know how much we love him and we can't wait to see him better! Feel Better Soon Grandpa!
All of my aunts, uncles, grandma, and cousins were up here visiting him too. They all got to come over to my house and play all day. Lexi even got to spend the night, my first sleepover (except mom wouldn't let us sleep in the same room, she was scared we'd gossip all night) Here are some pictures of my day with her. Sorry other cousins, mom didn't take any pictures while you were here. But don't worry, I had fun with you too!
Lexi needed to use my chair, so I was a big girl and sat very nicely at the table all by myself! I'm so grown-up!
Look... I ate almost all of my mac n' cheese!
Look...I didn't eat hardly any of my mac n' cheese. She doesn't make it the way mommy does!
After lunch we played in my room all afternoon! I tried very hard to share my toys. I'm getting better at that every day!
No way....We're BOTH going to take a bath?
Don't worry daddy everything is covered! Lexi by her cup, me I just use my belly!
Saturday, September 8, 2007
Get Well Soon Grandpa Wixo!
After our bath mommy let us play for a couple minutes before bedtime. I think she needed a moment to herself after that adventure! Sleep Tight!
Written by Unknown at 8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment