Thursday, September 6, 2007

Are you ready for some Football??


8:03 pm Yeah, Football Season! I am so excited I can hardy stand it. I"m going to watch EVERY game with daddy this year!

Here we go ...I'm going for the black team. I've been looking at the stats and I can feel a win coming!
Really.... this is what we've been waiting all summer for? Maybe it'll be better soon!
Well, I'm ready for something new. I'll just find something else to do for awhile!
But Mom, I found my Baby Einstein movie, it's way better than football!
Look here. Lots of action, music, it has something for everybody. I'm sure daddy will agree and he'll want to watch this instead.


What Daddy? NOOOOOOOOO! But I want to watch MY movie!

But mom can you please talk to him, he's being unreasonable.

8:07pm Fine, I'm going to bed Football Stinks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. I was actually ready to sit down and watch some tv tonight - and football was on. ;-(
Paige, come to my house and we'll watch Einstein together in the bedroom.

Rita

Anonymous said...

Come on Paige! Football is great! It's the best part of the fall/winter season! Maybe when you get a little older you will grow to enjoy football! GO COLTS!