Sunday, September 16, 2007

Well its just me today....



It's just me today. Apparently I'm the new favorite of the house because by the time they had time to take a picture of the kid, the batteries were dead. Not another one in the house, yeah right I'm just taking over!
Life around here is getting better. They let me in the house a lot more and I've found a couple of favorite spots to take my naps and chew my bones. It's cooler outside, so I like to spend time out in my kennel too.
I'm getting along with the kid better, we pretty much have an understanding. If she cries when I am in reach, no matter who's at fault, I get yelled at and sent to my kennel. I know I get a raw deal sometimes, but there is no reasoning with these people! So basically I keep my distance. Sometimes I forget, but when I'm running full boar toward her, they "politely" remind me and I usually steer the other direction just in time, right before impact...I like to keep them on their toes!
Well just thought I'd check in...the kid will be back tomorrow. Batteries are on the shopping list. I'm sure she'll do something amazing like jump and it'll make the blog.

0 comments: