Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My First Haircut!

BEFORE......


AFTER...(Daddy thinks it was not worth the six dollars we paid!!!)

Look...my curls are gone!!!!

Well...what mommy thought was going to be VERY dramatic wasn't!
When we walked in to the shop a young boy my age was screaming bloody murder, mommy and daddy laughed kind of a nervous laugh. I think they were expecting about the same reaction... but I didn't really mind getting my five hairs cut off. They put in an Elmo video for me, they had a bubble machine for me to watch, I got a sucker, and a balloon. They even put sparkles in my hair after we were done. I was actually in a good mood, and didn't want to leave because they had realy cool toys. Although not much was cut off, mommy can definately tell the difference. I'm getting so big!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are getting to be so big! Cute haircut.

Great Aunt Rita

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks so much thicker now!!!!
Your mommy gets to worked up about little things.. she should of know you are always a well mannered little girl...

Anonymous said...

You look absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
When will you be going with mommy to have your first manicure and pedicure? That would be a wonderful gift for Christmas...

Auntie Peggy