Monday, September 24, 2007

Today I'm 19 Months Old!


Just thought I'd check in and say hi to everyone. Nothing much is new around here, pretty dull and boring! I've been spending a lot of my time learning some new things. I'm getting really good at putting my animal puzzles together, I even match up the colors correctly. I can say a couple new words, mommy (even better than before) , please, bye, no, and some others I can't remember now. I am getting better at dancing, my favorite is the Blues Clues dance. I am also getting really good at balancing, as you can see in the pictures below. By the way, don't try that at home!

Gunner is doing really good too. He likes to go for walks at night, and REALLY needs that 30 minutes hour of daily exercise. He starts puppy kindergarden on Wednesday, and I'm guessing he is NOT going to be the star student. Honor Roll probably not in his future!
Stay tuned this weekend, it's going to be a fun one. On Saturday mommy and I are going to "My Little Pony Live" with Aunt Lisa and my cousin Brooke. Then on Sunday my other cousin Lexi turns one and is having a birthday party at a hotel with a pool!!!! I'll be sure to take pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 19th month birthday.
Sorry I missed it.. Good job on the balancing.
Have lots of fun this weekend and take lots of pictures.

Anonymous said...

Well Happy 19th months.... You are getting so big... Your new haircut looks really good too. Looking forward to an update on the weekend and Gunners Puppy Kindergarden, never heard of that so will be interesting to hear all about it.

Aunt Kim.....