Well to all you blogging viewers out there. We got two things going on right now that are slowing the blogging down.
1) Mom's back at work, the blog is blocked at her school because apparently kids shouldn't be reading inappropriate things like our family blog... Then when she gets home I'm crabby and the only pictures she gets are of me whining or bawling. I don't want the viewers to see that side of me quite yet...
2) The camera is not working right any more. We have two at our house right now. Grandpa's old one refuses to take pictures at all. Then moms only takes one every 10 you try to take. Good thing mom's birthday is coming up..hint..hint daddy and grandpa (maybe you could up this years gift, it would be a public service to all blog viewers out there)
So stick with us viewers. We apologize for the delay, but stay tuned. I'll try to post at least one later this week before we head to Beulah for the weekend. We'll see most of you this weekend at the wedding. I got some more moves to show you all. Auntie Tiff taught me the Chicken Dance!!!
Monday, August 27, 2007
Sorry for the delay!
Written by Unknown at 8:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment