Sorry it's been so long again. Time has had a way of slipping by before our eyes. Mom only has about a week left before she goes back to work. That means a couple things...1) She's kind crabby because she has a lot to do at work, but no time to go 2) I tend to get pawned off on anyone that will take me so mom can get a few minutes to work here and there 3) and last I will be starting day care again in a couple days (Thank God). I can't take much more laying around watching Sesame Street.
I've still had a lot of time to do my own thing too. Last night is was raining outside, so I snuck out Gunner's doggy-door to have some fun. In case you can't tell, I got a little thirsty while I was out there.... I'm learning so much from Gunner!

Life with Gunner still has it's ups and downs but we are getting along for the most part. We had to take him to the doctor today. He weighs 18 pounds, so I still got about 3 pounds on him. He had to get a shot too, I laughed because at first I thought it was for me.




2 comments:
You're lucky... we start Monday. Kids on Thursday. So not ready.
Yeah gotta love the Kansas School Schedule!
Post a Comment