
Today was the first day of daycare....
It had a rough start. I woke up a little crabby, and just wanted mommy (not daddy) to hold me, rock, and watch Seseme Street. Well apparently she didn't have time , so the morning was spent with me following her around crying because I just wanted to snuggle.. That made her a little tense because she had gotten up at 6:00 so that she had plenty of mommy time to get ready for her first day of work. Apperently me getting up early, didn't fit into her little plan. Daddy wanted to help, but I really didn't want him this morning. I hope she wasn't as crabby to her friends at work as she was to daddy and I.
I was a little sad to have to stay at daycare this morning, but I got to play with a lot of new friends. Here are a few of them in the picture mom took this morning. By the time mommy picked me up I was happy as can be, and wanted to stay and play longer.
Gunner on the other hand had a rough afternoon I think...
Uncle Chad came over to watch me for an hour because mommy had Back to School night, and daddy worked until five. Well when he got to our house he heard Gunner crying and barking in the back yard. When Uncle Chad got back there he found that Gunner had gotten out of his kennel, went up the stairs to the deck, and got stuck in between the spindels of the gate. He used to be able to fit through, but he's getting bigger every day. Daddy was home at lunch, so Gunner got out sometime between 1:30 and 4:00. I hope he wasn't stuck there too long, poor Gunner. Even though he bites me sometimes, I feel bad if he spent all afternoon caught between two spindels....
Monday, August 20, 2007
First Day!
Written by Unknown at 8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
There's never enough snuggle time in the mornings, is there? And I hear you... little people waking up early does not fit into my morning routine! You can't mess with the routine! :)
The day after I wrote this, Lawson woke up at 6:20. 40 minutes earlier than he is supposed to! That SO does not work in the routine. And my Corey leaves at 5:45. Not a fun morning.
Well its been a week... what else is new:-)
Post a Comment