Saturday, August 11, 2007

Had a bad day....mommy did anyway!

Here's how I helped.....

When mommy was taking Gunner outside, I decided to climb on the table and grab a pen that mommy had written down a phone number with. Well, what I thought was a pretty decent picture, was actually so good it brought a tear to mommy's eye. I think she liked it best because it was right where she could always see it...on her OTTOMAN!!!!

If she believed in spanking, I think that would have been the moment.....


Thank goodness for the World Wide Web....she got it out by blotting hairspray on the ink (It's still noticable if you look closely). I guess I'll just have to draw her another one sometime.


Here's how Gunner helped....
After having 3 accidents on the floor (not including the 2 while in Aunt Chas's care) he also took a chunk out of my floot, cheek, and arm. Mommy had to yell "No Gunner" a lot because he was eating the carpet, and I couldn't even go in my room anymore because the door had to stay closed so Gunner didn't get in there and eat my toys. She decided this situation wasn't working, she was going CRAZY!! So when daddy got home, a conversation was had (I don't know what was said because Elmo was on,) but next thing I knew we were in the car on the way to Fleet Farm. We bought a dog house and an electric fence. Mommy and daddy also went to a garage sale and got an outside kennel too.... And along came "Gunner the Outside Dog" Although the fence isn't in yet, and it will take time to train him at, and the kennel will only fit for awhile (small but a bargain at $15) it is a temporary fix until we work everything out.
Life got better Saturday...
Gunner spent Saturday outside and didn't seem to mind...mommy was happier (Less yelling).... daddy had more manly work to do...mommy actually got the house cleaned (it was at its worse)....and I myself think I found a new place to spend my afternoons....



1 comments:

Amy said...

Our red ottoman was colored on with blue magic marker... thank goodness for washable markers! Lots of blotting here, too! :)