Friday, May 1, 2009

Catch-Up Time

In my attempt to get caught up on blogging, I decided to spend my work day getting paid to catch you up on our lives. So bear with me, I'm sure this will take a while with multiple interruptions from fifth grade students :)

So let's head back to last weekend...

The great thing about having two sisters without kids is that your kid REALLY benefits. At least mine does....

Last Sunday I had to take a group of church kids to the Water Park in Grand Forks. Well Chas and Tiff were nice enough to come as well so that Paige could swim too. She went three hours straight without stopping. It's a good thing Chas and Tiff both came because Chas took the first 1 1/2 and Tiff the second. As for me... I sat at the table and watched everyone have fun around me. Here are some highlights...







0 comments: