Sunday, May 3, 2009

Dance Videos

Here are the 2 performances Paige's Group performed. They are really cute. Although she spent a lot of time checking on the other girls in the back row and trying to get those sunglasses out of her purse, I was really proud of her. She actually saw us in the stands right away and didn't come running off the gym floor. She stayed out there and looked like she was having fun with her team!

5 comments:

Eric and Kayla said...

Great Job Paige! You did such a good job! You are such a good dancer!

Peggy said...

You did AWESOME Paige!! Wish we could have been there to see you - we love JFK!

Dana.stansbery said...

Yeah! Great job Paige!! Bill and I thoroughly enjoyed watching this!

Erin said...

How cute are you. I love the lil purse and shades. You did a great job Paige

Anonymous said...

Kim said.... Good Job Paige. Your dancing abilities must come from your dad....... :)