Well although its only a belly picture, it shows how READY I am to have this baby. I had Corey take some full shots too, but the lighting wasn't right so this will have to do for now. According to my due date I am 36 and some days along which to some would seem that I should be very patient because I have several weeks to go, but.........
Three weeks ago, my INSANE doctor made the mistake of telling me that I would probably have a MAY baby. And here we sit less than a week of May to go, and feeling like nothing is going to happen anytime soon. I've had lots of pre-labor contractions and pains, but it never amounts to the "real" thing. I'm dilated to 2 and go back to the doctor tomorrow to re-check, but not expecting much.
My bags are packed, the room is ready, I cleaned the entire house last weekend (which I accounted for nesting), so it's TIME! My biggest fear is that I'll have to RE-NEST and re-clean before baby arrives - that would suck!
At least I'm done with work and don't really have to put on real clothes very often any more :)
Let it be known on June 1st I WILL be looking for a new doctor!

Three weeks ago, my INSANE doctor made the mistake of telling me that I would probably have a MAY baby. And here we sit less than a week of May to go, and feeling like nothing is going to happen anytime soon. I've had lots of pre-labor contractions and pains, but it never amounts to the "real" thing. I'm dilated to 2 and go back to the doctor tomorrow to re-check, but not expecting much.
My bags are packed, the room is ready, I cleaned the entire house last weekend (which I accounted for nesting), so it's TIME! My biggest fear is that I'll have to RE-NEST and re-clean before baby arrives - that would suck!
At least I'm done with work and don't really have to put on real clothes very often any more :)
Let it be known on June 1st I WILL be looking for a new doctor!




6 comments:
Wow Paige... You're mommy is not only nesting, but she's also getting caught up on her blogging too... WOW I think there were 4 new posts today! ;)It's got to be baby time soon! LOL! Way to Go Nikki!
You can't rush a baby.............
If you need to reclean wait until your in the hospital and send Chas and Tiff to do it...........
I'd say you must have been cleaning the house, you got a little behind on the blogging. At least you have things going on in your life that are blog worthy!!! I'm right along with you on the having to clean the house good again before the baby comes. I've been cleaning like a mad woman for over a month now. Keep us posted on baby.
You're looking good, Nikki! (actually not that different from my belly... and I've got 20 more weeks to go!) Good luck with everything! Anxious to hear baby news and see pictures! :)
Kim said..... Have to be patient I guess, can't rush perfection. Thanks for all the blog updates.. Looking forward to seeing blogs about the new baby and maybe pictures on it too.
Good luck with the days/weeks to come. We wish you all the best. Enjoy!
Post a Comment