Well with one week of summer already over, we're getting into the swing of things here during the day. We try to limit our trips into Fargo because it ALWAYS results in mommy's and Paige's favorite activity - shopping! Paige has been spending a lot of time outside in the backyard, which I love because she can be back there by herself. She spends lots of time swinging, playing in her sandbox, and playing in Gunner's kennel. If I ever can't find her by looking out the window, I simply open the door to the garage and there she is. Stuck in Gunner's garage kennel because she crawled through his doggie-door and can't get in or out :) No matter what's she's doing Gunner is always at her side, they are such good buddies!

Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Kim said... What a good dog.... Good babysitter.
Post a Comment