Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Week 1 Recipe #2

Fettuccine Alfredo

Ingredients:

24 oz. Fettuccine Pasta
1 cup Butter
¾ pint heavy cream
Dash Garlic Salt
Salt and Pepper to taste
¾ cup grated Romano Cheese
½ grate Parmesan Cheese (I use one bag of Italian Shredded Cheese instead of this combination)


Cook Pasta al dente. In a large saucepan, melt butter into cream over low heat. Add salt, pepper, and garlic Salt. Stir in cheese over medium heat until melted. Coat pasta with sauce. I added chicken brought home from the deli, but most of the time we either grill chicken breasts or bake them to add.

Enjoy!

This will probably be the last recipe for a couple days. With only two people eating that leaves quite a few leftovers to finish first :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim said.. Looks good Nikki. Thanks for the recipe.

Eric and Kayla said...

Looks delicious! I love the cheese idea.

Anonymous said...

I tried this it was very tasty. Im also going to try the taco ring. Thanks for sharing.

Kayleen