He is BEAUTIFUL, Nikki! (I'm not sure why I thought you were having another girl, though. Did you know?) I love his name, too. I've always liked Parker. Congrats! Hope you both are doing well and that Paige adjusts well to her new role as "big sister!"
Congratulations Nikki, Corey, and Paige on you new baby boy and brother, Parker Owen.... LOVE his name! We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet Parker! He is adorable... just like proud big sister, Paige!!! Keep those pictures coming! :)
Congratulations!! He's beautiful - and looks a lot like Paige. I love how she looks sorta bored holding him with Daddy - That made me laugh :) So happy for all of you - hope we get to meet him soon !
16 comments:
He is BEAUTIFUL, Nikki! (I'm not sure why I thought you were having another girl, though. Did you know?) I love his name, too. I've always liked Parker. Congrats! Hope you both are doing well and that Paige adjusts well to her new role as "big sister!"
Congratulations Nikki, Corey, and Paige on you new baby boy and brother, Parker Owen.... LOVE his name! We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet Parker! He is adorable... just like proud big sister, Paige!!! Keep those pictures coming! :)
What a little sweetie! I think he looks a lot like Paige! I hope you are all doing well. Let us know if you need anything! Enjoy him!
Congratulations!! He's beautiful - and looks a lot like Paige. I love how she looks sorta bored holding him with Daddy - That made me laugh :) So happy for all of you - hope we get to meet him soon !
He is adorable! Thanks for sharing pictures so soon!
Congratulations!!! What a handsome boy he is!!!
Congrats Nikki and family!
Emily Dalke
Congratulations Wixo's!!! Your new baby boy is adorable! Can't wait to meet him.
congratulations to the 4 of you.
He looks alot like Paige
I love the POW!
Congratulations again!! I can not wait to meet him in person:) Enjoy and take care.
What a SWEETIE!!! Congratulations!!! Enjoy your little boy. They sure are special!
Kendall
What a perfect little person! Too cute!
Congrats!!! He sure is a cutie!!
Kim said... Congratulations to all. Can't wait to meet him. You have a perfect family now.
Congrats, he is so cute and looks so alert already. Looks alot like Paige, cant wait to meet him
Congratulations all!!!! He is adorable - take care of that beautiful family!
Deb and Tom
Post a Comment