Last weekend Chas, Chad, and Tiff took me to the cities to see Dora Live. I have been looking forward to this for months and it turned out to be just as fun as I thought it would be. Tiffany's nephew Jerit went with too, so Chas, Tiff, and Chad got to experience what it would be like with two kids together- instead of just me. I think it's going to take all three of them to babysit from now on! They were all exhausted!
Although I didn't get many pictures from the Dora show, I also went to the amusement park in the Mall of America and had a blast!

Although I didn't get many pictures from the Dora show, I also went to the amusement park in the Mall of America and had a blast!








1 comments:
Kim said.... My what a great Uncle and Aunts you have.....
Post a Comment