Sunday, January 30, 2011

Home Sweet Home?

Sunset view from the hotel.

We flew back home Saturday afternoon, after Parker took a two hour morning nap.  The plane ride was great. The kids were content; happy to color, read, and eat snacks.  I didn't even have to pull out the movie this time.  Such a relief after our trip last week. It was late when we got home and we all went straight to bed.  It was such a fun trip and we're all sad to see it over.  Except maybe Parker.  He squealed with delight when he saw his room full of toys last night :)  I couldn't get him to bed because he wanted to BBQ on his playset instead of going to sleep.

San Diego airport before heading home.
Thanks Uncle Chad and Aunt Tiff for letting us be a part of your vacation!  It was a great trip with great family.  Where are we going next year?

2 comments:

Joel Smith said...

Looks like you had a super trip!!! I drove through North Dakota two weeks ago (yes, in January) for my grandpa's funeral...I can see why you chose a tropical destination! :-)

Kendall

Peggy said...

Thanks for sharing your vacation with us! I looked forward to the pictures to take my mind off the yucky, cold weather here :) So glad you all got to go and have such a fun time !!