Friday, January 28, 2011

Pictures of the Resort

Adult Pool

Playground


Family Pool

Kids Waterpark

Pool

Grden Path

Room Number 1

Room #2

Room #3

Kitchen

Dinine and Living Room

4 comments:

Life Is Great with Eight said...

VERY NICE place Nikki! Looks like you are enjoying every moment! So happy for you guys! PLEASE bring back some sunshine with you when you return! :)

Looks like you guys enjoyed Sea World bout as much as we did last Dec... almost even better than DisneyWorld! We LOVED it!

P.S. Jaxon told me today... "I can't wait until Paige returns to daycare because I miss her... but when we miss her we can just look at pictures of her, right mom?" Can you tell he's heard that a time or two about his Daddy? :)

Eric and Kayla said...

I want to go there!

Amy said...

Looks amazing!!

Lacy said...

What resort did you stay at?a