Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 2 - Sea World

SeaWorld was Awesome! I knew our family would enjoy our day, but it was beyond our expectations.  The kids were sooo good all day long. Paige was excited from start to finish and Parker was content even when he was tired beyond belief.  The weather was perfect and the park was empty. We started our day mapping out the best plan of attack at the park.  Everyone was involved in the deciding :)



Yes!  I'm talll enough :)


Walking with Grandma and grandpa.

These two pictures of the kids were taken at the Sea Lion show.  I can't get them to turn around the right way on this computer, but I thought they were cute.  This show was mommy's favorite, not because of the Sea Lions, but the host was HILARIOUS....but as you can tell from the picture Uncle Chad and Corey didn't share the same enthusiasium.


 Some animals that were our favorites....

The Polar Bear...snoozing with his stick.



Trying to get a sibling photo in front polar bear exhibit.  Parker was super excited about the photo :)


Feeding time at the penguin exhibit......


 Watching the dolohin show.  We were in the soak zone, but were high enough up to NOT get soaked.  Mommy was happy about that.



The Shamu "Believe" show.  Paige's favorite by far :)


 Paige and Parker both had their own spending money for our trip.  This purchase was inevitable from the beginning of the day.  She had her mind set on Shamu and didn't change her mind even once as the day progressed.  When she finally had "shopping time" she picked him up without thinking and never turned back :)

We ended the night with a BBQ at the resort.  We grilled steaks and had a picnic. 
 A great way to end a super day.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim said... Sounds like everyone is having a blast... Thanks for sharing....

Eric and Kayla said...

Ohhhhh - what fun!!! I wish I was in sunny Cally!

becky said...

looks like fun, it would be so fun to go with the whole family

Megan said...

This looks like so much fun! I have to say, seeing those pictures of you all in shorts and sunny weather makes me really miss summer!

Enjoy your vacation.

Lacy said...

So jealous... that is my favorite place to go when we visit Dad.