Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Cute as a Bug!

Well another Halloween has passed, and I've yet to see why mom goes through all of the trouble. Here's the replay of our holiday!

1) Because I hated Halloween last year, mom made sure to buy a SIMPLE costume that she could pass over without me knowing what was going on. I just smiled when she said, "Let's put on this "coat" and go Bye-Bye! CLEVER!!!

Mom = 1 Point / Paige =0

2) While predicting I might be crabby on Halloween...mom realized I was in a really good mood Monday night so she tricked me into my costume, and took me outside to play. That's where she got these smiling pictures...

Mom = 2 Points / Paige =0

3) She was right, I was a bit crabby today so I screamed while her and daddy tried to put my "coat" on. They literally held me down...fun stuff!

Mom=2 points / Paige =1 Point

4) Mom knew some evenings are tricky, me being such a drama queen and all, so she actually dressed me in half of my costume this morning before daycare. Black onesie, black leggings...Nicely played

Mom = 3 Points / Paige =1 Point

5) Mom brought home some face painting crayons thinking she was going to give me a lady bug on my cheek. Let's just say I showed her what to do with those face crayons. I don't think she'll br bringing those around again any time soon.

Mom = 3 Points / Paige =2 Points

6) We went trick-or-treating in Fargo at Lexi's House, Uncle Chad and Aunt Tiff's house, Brooklyn's house, and Baby Mallorie's House. And then in Casselton to Kim and Connie's house. I played shy most of the time, but I made a haul. Candy, Books, Crayons, a Movie, A Carebear, Sticker Book, more Candy, and this cool stuff called playdough (Thanks Aunt Tiff and Uncle Chad). Mommy seems really excited to play with this stuff. She said something about letting me take it to their house when they baby-sit!

Mom = 3 Points / Paige = 3 Points

7) We made it home safely and everyone was still talking to each other. Mom said "Now that wasn't so bad was it, It was a lot of fun!" I couldn't argue!

Mom =4 Points / Paige = 3 Points

Looks like she's still one up on me!
Oh well tomrrow is another day...until then Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paige,
You are just too cute!
Rita

Anonymous said...

Paige..
I think you forgot that Grandma has a hard time reading those colors you use when you do your blogs... Grandma is getting old and she really likes it when you use white...
You sure are cute in your lady bug outfit.... Did you get the package that Grandma and Grandpa sent you???

Anonymous said...

What a cute little lady bug..I can't believe that Mom won the round!!!

Anonymous said...

what a doll! I should have used the "coat" idea.

Hope you had a good time

Unknown said...

Yes grandma I got the package...thanks I loved the fruit snacks, and dropped the shirt on the floor, but mommy really likes it.

And as for the writing, white is boring...get stronger glasses!