Sunday, October 7, 2007

My New Baby Cradle

I was lucky enough to have a baby cradle passed down to me today from daddy's side of the family. My cousin Kennedey was the last to have it, thank you for sharing. When Daddy brought it home tonight I was having a lot of fun rocking my baby!


Then the idea came to me.... I like to rock, I like beds. I think I'll try this myself! Although mommy thought the idea wasn't that great, I continued because really.... she's the only one that thinks she's in charge

After falling out (I was rocking really fast) I decided to compromise with mommy who said the bed was for my baby....


Now...who can say I never listen!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know but I think I see an expression of Nikki's on her face.

Adi and Brody said...

Love the pics, she looks so much like you nikki, and she fits just perfectly in that cradle, Becky

Anonymous said...

We are glad that you liked your cradle. It has been sitting under Kennedey's bed for quite some time so we are glad someone is using it.
KelLee and Kennedey

Anonymous said...

I love the last picture. Paige, I wonder what was going on in your mind as you were feeding your baby! Too cute.