I've had a lot of people let me know that it's been over a week since I've updated the blog, so I figured I better get on the ball. I haven't done anything all week, so I'll have to back track and tell you about my weekend.
Mommy, Gunner, and I went to Beulah for a couple days while daddy was off playing with his friends. It was a lot of fun. I like to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house because I get to do whatever I want...when I want. Its the way life should be all the time!
Mommy likes to go because grandma takes over (I know shocking....) and then mommy gets to take naps and sleep in because someone else is always watching me.
Gunner likes to go too because he gets a whole back yard to play in without being on a leash, and he gets to sleep with mommy because she's afraid he will bark and wake the neighbors.
Here are some thigns I did while I was there....
Grandma and I watched Grandpa rake the leaves in the backyard. We would have helped, but he was doing fine on his own.


This is my new favorite thing to do at their house. Crawl in their bed, put the covers on, watch cartoons, while eating something...anything....everything! I must have spent 50% of my weekend playing on their bed!
I also showed them my climbing and tumbling skills. If you haven't noticed I am ALL OVER THE PLACE lately. The time I spent in their bed was the only time I slowed down. Who needs naps, too much to do!
We came back home on Saturday and daddy was still off with his friends, so Aunt Chas came up to visit us. She brought me my Halloween treats. She gave me this view finder. Whenever someone looks in it they say how cool it is. I don't really know what they are seeing, but I go along with it and say "cool" when I put it near my eyes. Someday I'll figure the darn thing out!






It was a good weekend...I'm ready for another one!




3 comments:
It's about time. I've been waiting for a new blog! Love the pics!
Kim Said...
Finally... Looks like you had fun Paige..... How was the banana? Did you eat the whole thing?
your pumpkins turned out so cute!
Post a Comment