You may laugh and shake your head, but I'm not ashamed. I know at least 80% of my blogging viewers have done it before, they just won't admit it. Be proud...wave your peanut-buttery hands high!
4
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Does Grandma need to send you some money so you can buy some Bread and Jelly to go with that Peanut Butter???
Or is it mommy doesnt want to make you supper and gives you a jar of peanut butter instead and make it look like it was your idea???
Since Grandma is implying that I don't feed my child I need to clarify... We were eating Peanut-butter crackers at the table. Paige only eats the peanut butter off and then wants the cracker refilled. So the peanut butter jar was sitting on the table. After we were done and cleaned up I went off to do something else before cleaning up the mess, that was what I found when I came back in the room. The carpet held up ok she only got that one handful before I took the jar back. Luckily the jar was pretty much empty and just went into the trash. Way to make me look bad mom....
4 comments:
Does Grandma need to send you some money so you can buy some Bread and Jelly to go with that Peanut Butter???
Or is it mommy doesnt want to make you supper and gives you a jar of peanut butter instead and make it look like it was your idea???
I love it!!!
How did the carpet survive?
Since Grandma is implying that I don't feed my child I need to clarify... We were eating Peanut-butter crackers at the table. Paige only eats the peanut butter off and then wants the cracker refilled. So the peanut butter jar was sitting on the table. After we were done and cleaned up I went off to do something else before cleaning up the mess, that was what I found when I came back in the room. The carpet held up ok she only got that one handful before I took the jar back. Luckily the jar was pretty much empty and just went into the trash. Way to make me look bad mom....
Kim said:
Keep up the good work Paige.....
Post a Comment