Saturday, November 17, 2007

Too Busy for their own kid????

Mommy and daddy have been pawning me off on family a lot during the past couple weeks. Apperently they are too busy....no big deal I don't need them to have a good time. I can occupy myself and find plenty to do....


Here's what I did with Aunt Chas and everyone at grandma and grandpa's house while mommy was scrapbooking and daddy was hunting.

We spent some time coloring...this is one of my favorite things to do lately. Crayons, colored pencils, paint, markers, or pens (they are my favorite, but mommy's least favorite - you remember the Ottoman incident right???)

Eating...Grandma thinks my mom never feeds me, and takes the weekends I spend there as a time to fatten me up. No matter what time of day or activity I'm involved in I always have something near to snack on. Who needs 3 well-balanced meals a day when you can have 12.


I brought my jogging suit, so I figured I better get some excercise time in. Thank goodness grandma had the matress set up so I could pracitce jumping...



I had a little extra time, so I caught up on some phone calls I've been meaning to make. Most of them follow this pattern:
Open phone/push button on/tilt head
"Hi" pause
"howyou?" pause
"bye"
Close phone

I gave Kujo a little attention. With all of the new puppies around these days, he spends a lot of him time being crabby and annoyed. I like to let him know he's still special, and that he can growl all he wants, but I'm not going to go away unti I feel like it! I'm not scared of him!

The next week mommy and daddy left again to celebrate daddy's birthday (not sure why I wasn't involved in that party????) so Uncle Chad, Aunt Tiff, and Ziggy came to visit.



Here's what we did...

Took my baby grocery shopping. I am really good at playing pretend these days. I like to feed my baby, rock her, cook supper in my kitchen, and make sounds effects for it all!

Then I spent a little time playing with my animals and practicing my balancing. Mommy really thinks a circus career is in my future!Then Ziggy and I played our usual 45 minute game of chase each other up and down the hallway while screaming and laughing. Sometimes he gets tired and lays down I just "lightly" tap him to encourage him to play a little more.


Thanks for taking care of me everyone, I had a lot of fun playing with you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma had lots of fun also..
Cant wait until friday...

Love Grandma