Sunday, November 18, 2007

Naughty or Nice?



Being the day and age we are in I decided to contact Santa this year via cyberspace....

Dear Santa,


I hope you've had a long restful year up at the North Pole. I'm just writing to let you know that I've been good all year long with the exception of those couple times mommy and daddy have had to put me in my crib for timeout . I swear it's not my fault, I only hit when its necessary. I can't talk very well, so how else am I supposed to let them know I'm mad? I only bit people those couple times; and afterward I made it better by licking the spot that I bit, no harm done right? I only whine when its necessary to get the attention I want, I mean the attention I deserve. Most of the time I don't throw my food on the floor, and when I do it's either to let you know I'm finished or because I want to share with Gunner. Lastly, I am sorry that I don't always share my toys with others, its really hard for me and I try, but really they are MINE! Overall I'd say I've had a good year, just ask grandma and grandpa ~ they think I'm perfect!


So here are some things I'm hoping come in my stocking this year.... These are just example pictures I'm not set on the exact brands....


I need clothes...all kinds. Jeans, long sleeve shirts, dress clothes. Sixe 2T


A computer ~ not sure if I'm ready for this yet but I think I'll enjoy it pretty soon!
I hate the doctor and am terrified of all of his tools, maybe a playset will help me out!
I love to draw lately, love mommy's whiteboard at school, and love to play with magnets...
I need shoes ~ tennis shoes and casual shoes Size 6I can always use PJ's (2T) no footie PJ's my feet get hot

And last but not least I want money toward my swingset. Mommy and daddy want to get this for me next summer.




Well thanks for listening Santa. I'm really going to try and make you proud these last couple weeks before the big day. Trust me its not going to be easy, life isn't all fun and games you know

Love,
Paige Morgan Wixo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Idea, Paige. I am asking for a car. I think I got a pretty good chance at getting it. I am going to take advantage of this new baby coming around Christmas time.

Let me know how you list works out, and if you have any good tricks for being good between now and Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Paige,
Great idea and a nice list. I wish that I had a blog so that I could put my list in cyberspace-- pajamas, no footies (cuz that would just look silly), socks from Walmart, gift card to JoAnns - is Santa reading this????

Aunt Rita


ps - Tyson, good luck with that car idea! Grandpa might have an old pickup to dump, I mean give, to you, tho.

Anonymous said...

Some of these items I think your mommy wants you to have, and told you to add them to your list....
When you come to Grandma's we will go thru the sale papers and see what you really want!!!
LOVE GRANDMA

Anonymous said...

Kim said....

I think I will agree with Grandma and Grandpa that I am sure you were really good this year, so I suspect alot of your items on your list will be fullfilled...

Anonymous said...

Great idea Paige, I know that you have really tried to be good, and I am sure that you haven't been on Santa's naughty list.