I have some pictures from the kids' trip, but they are on the wrong computer. I'll get them posted as soon as I can get them switched over. But for now, a couple pictures of the weekend. On Saturday we accomplished baking a ton of treats while the boys watched the Bison get another win!
Sunday we spent a little time making gingerbread houses. While Paige was absent from school to go to Arizona, her class decorated houses. The kindergarten teachers were very nice and saved her a house, and also sent on home for her brother. The had a lot of fun decorating and eating the goodies!
It is hard to believe, but the week of Christmas is here...still not snow and 55 degrees out this afternoon. A non-white Christmas never looked so good :)



1 comments:
LOVE the gingerbread decorating pics! Looks like a fun time... and their houses turned out great!
Post a Comment