Sadly...our kids have flown more than Corey and I this year.
Sadly...my kids got to see grandma and grandpa's new house before Corey and me.
Sadly...these pictures are the closest I will get to Arizona this year :)
Aunt Chas claimed the trip, including the extra five hours of airport time on the way home, went great and they had a great time. Paige and Parker would agree that a lot of fun was had!
The trip to Arizona on Sunday night...
Getting ready to feed the ducks..... I heard that Parker enjoyed the ducks MUCH more than Paige :)
Look at this kid's socks :) Can you say "Where's Waldo"
I forget the name of this place, but I heard it was decorated beautifully for Christmas.
A visit to the library...
Exploring...
Movie night....
Playing at Grandma and Grandpa's new house....
Hitting the slots before leaving Las Vegas and heading home. Yes...this was probably during the extra five hours that Aunt Chas had to entertain them :)
Finally in the plane and on the way home... looks like someone was getting a little cranky :)
His new favorite thing to do..."play puter"
Thank You Auntie Chas for giving us the trip :)
Miss you already Grandma and Grandpa, can't wait to see you in a month.



4 comments:
I had a blast too! Im glad they enjoyed their xmas present from grandma, grandpa, and me. Hopefully they remember it for a long time and maybe next year we can do it again! Chas
Oh yes. ...You guys need to be more clear about who's funding the trips....I just know it wasn't us :) thanks to grandma and grandpa forthe best Xmas gift ever!
It looks like everyone had a great time.
Chas - Next year will be harder when you have to take 3 kids (Paige, Parker and Baby D) - Just kidding!!!
Post a Comment