Christmas Eve was a perfect evening, except for the fact that I forgot to get a a family picture or even a picture of the kids all dressed up - and my little guy looked super-adorable in his shirt and tie ensemble that he insisted on wearing. Paige was cute too of course. What a terrible mother I am - by the time I thought of it - hair was messy -shirts un-tucked - and moving to fast to stop for a picture!
Besides that everything was great - perfect weather - great church service - a complete family - good food - and lots of laughter and happiness. I apologize for the lighting in the pictures, I never did get it right that evening.
Parker was a getting a little impatient waiting for present time. He kept looking up and saying "Now Daddy" - five seconds later - "Now" It was pretty cute.
This is a special gift Paige made for Kennedey. She was so proud of it. She made it, wrapped it, put a tag on it, and under the tree it went. I am pretty sure Kennedey loved it!
We got home late that night and we are pretty sure we saw Santa and his reindeer in the sky on the way home. It was great!



0 comments:
Post a Comment