Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Good Night!

I never thought I would enjoy the sound of my alarm going off as much as I did this morning. When it went off at 6:15 I looked over and noticed Corey and I were still the ONLY ones in our bed! That was a new feeling.

Last night Parker took a nap from 6-7 and then we woke him up. He was not ready to get up, so basically we played a bit, put jammies on, ate cereal, a bottle, and then put him back to bed at 8. He went right to sleep. No fussing at 11 :) Woke up at one, but went back to sleep after about 30 minutes of fussing (not crying) with only his nuk. Woke up at 4, changed him, gave him a 4 ounce bottle, and he went back to sleep IN HIS CRIB until I woke him at 7. A good night for sure!

Yay Parker!

2 comments:

Dana.stansbery said...

Way to go Parker:)

Life Is Great with Eight said...

Making some awesome progress there for lil man and his mommy! Keep up the good work!