I came downstairs with every intention to blog. As I sit and wonder what to write about, I've got NOTHING! No pictures off my camera...no funny stories...nothing.
So I promise since I haven't blogged at all in January I will blog every day this week. Pictures included. Not sure about what yet...but hold me to it.
I will leave you with this parenting dilema...
What do you do when....
You're sitting at a basketball game with several of your family members. Paige, in a very LOUD manner, sees a lady with an early 90's style hair-do coming up the bleachers. Paige starts to point directly at her and yells..."Mommy she's got crazy hair." I pretend not to hear, but then she shouts and points again. By this time the lady is right beside us and clearly heard the comment. What do you do?
a) Pretend you heard nothing.
b) Scold her loud enough for the lady to hear, but secretly agree with the statement.
c) Apologize to the lady for your daughter even though you are almost too embarressed to speak.
d) "Gently but firmly" pull her over to you and tell her "That is not nice. Telling people their hair is crazy makes them very sad." Than make sure you don't make eye contact with 90's hair-do lady for the rest of the game, even though she's sitting right behind you!
You guessed it....I chose "D." Not sure it it was the right move, but I really didn't have time to think. Meanwhile her father basically resonded with choice "A" but added a shake of his head and a roll of his eyes! Thanks for the help on that one dad!
Sunday, January 25, 2009
I've Got Nothing.....
Written by Unknown at 8:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment