Monday, January 26, 2009

They are 100% Sure It's A.....

Baby!


We went for our ultrasound this afternoon, and were happy to find out everything looked good. I'm measuring right on, which puts my due date at June 20th. He/She wasn't very cooperative so we'll have another ultrasounds after I'm six months along. Because baby wouldn't move where she wanted, they were unable to see the spinal cord as well as they would like. Nothing to worry about, just a precaution. We had the same thing happen with Paige and the viewing of her kidneys. Leave it to my children to be difficult right....

Now I'm sure you're all wondering if we found out what it was....NO! And for those that don't believe me, see my above paragraph about baby not being cooperative!!!
Here are some pictures of our little peanut! Makes it a little more real! Better get that bedroom done!


6 comments:

Dana.stansbery said...

I thought you were at the dentist today! Wow am I dumb sometimes;) Great to see the pics and I am glad you guys had a good appointment!

M. Holland said...

What a CUTE baby! :-) I don't know if I believe you about not finding out. . . but if you want to lie to your friends, so be it! Ha!

I'm glad everything looked good! How exciting!!!

Kendall Smith said...

Did you find out with Paige what you were having??? The baby sure looks cute! :-)

Unknown said...

No we didn't find out with Paige. But I was WAY more curious this time. I'm not sure why? Your new little one sure is a cutie by the way!

Anonymous said...

Looks like that baby is growing, you know we like to see how mom is growing to, you could poise with paige if you want to!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos. What an exciting afternoon for all of you.