We enrolled Paige in Dance for the rest of the school year and she loves it. Here's a little preview of her number for the Spring Production. Imagine the music "Big Girls Don't Cry" playing in the background and her in a pink tutu. I'm so glad I have a little girl to fulfill all of the the dreams my parents never let me live out!!!!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Too cute! Like this and like this. :-)
Is that you talking? I swear your voice sounds different. You must have gotten your accent back. :)
Did I get my ND accent back or just lose the Kansas accent??? Or maybe it's the fact that I'm so close to the camera and trying to overpower Dora in the background, so I'm very loud.
You are a wonderful dancer Paige! I have a girl at my house who likes to do the same thing :)Do you dance at a studio or some other group?
I'm in the Just For Kix program in Casselton.We dance in the City Hall Auditorium! :)
JFK is the best! I thought the moves looked familiar :) Liz did that for several years and now look - the High School Dance Team! Keep working on your moves, Paige - they are awesome!!
She is getting so big, what a cutie
Post a Comment