Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Thank Yous!

Dear Santa,

Thank you so much for understanding that although I don't like you, I like the thought of you and the pesents you bring. Although I REALLY didn't want you to come to my house because you scare the living daylights out of me, I'm glad you still stopped by discreetly with presents. Maybe next year we can try it again.

Love,
Paige

Dear Chas,

Thank you so much for buying Nikki a griddle. She really did need ONE more appliance to store downstairs with the breadmaker, magarita maker, and smoothie maker. She made great pancakes on Christmas morning and I'm pretty sure that will be the last of it!

Love,
Corey


Dear Chad and Tiff,

We apologize for being outrageous about you getting our, already spoiled child, a second 4 foot high kitchen. We realize now that the one she has downstairs is not nearly adequate for the level of cooking she does. I mean it doesn't have a giant Dora head sticking out the side or a talking map on the front. In the future will will be silent as you spoil our child, but we will remember, "what goes around, comes around."

Love,
Nikki and Corey

Dear Chas,

Thank you for purchasing Paige the wonderful Doll House with 10 million accessories. It really gives me something to do as I walk around the house picking up lost furnitture, chasing the dog around the room trying to get "baby brother" out of his mouth, and tripping over Grandma driving the SUV down the hallway. Really....it's making some great memories.

Love,
Nikki

Dear Uncle Chad,

I'm sorry I threw your present aside without as much as a second glance. I know you were really excited about it and the reaction I would have as I opened it. Please understand, next time you want me to be really excited about a Cowboys football jersey (which I do love) you need to throw a treat inside too. That will get the reactionI think you were looking for!

Love,
Paige


Dear Grandma and Grandpa Dschaak,

Thank you so much for the new bike and helmet. I love it and can't wait to get it outside. I'm also learning a lot about safety. I wear my helmet for many activities now, biking, walking, playing toys, and even eating supper. You can't be too safe you know!

Love,
Paige

Dear Kujo,

Thanks for the bones you gave me, even thought you ate all of the good part out of one of them. I can wait to find the rest of them in May when the snow melts. I know I put them out in the yard somewhere!

Love,
Gunner

All joking aside...we had a great Christmas. I would start in on Corey's side of the family, but I'm not sure I've been in the family long enough. :)

2 comments:

Megan said...

Wow, Paige! It looks like you hit the Christmas Presents jackpot this year!

Anonymous said...

I have a cupboard full of neat applicances too - except in our house DAN is the one who knows how to use the griddle, the waffle iron, the crock pot, etc. See a possible solution Corey??
Looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas. Happy New Year!