All holiday season I was very excited that Santa was going to come to my house. I told everyone that he was going to bring me a Dora kitchen and that I was going to leave the reindeer star cookies because they would be hungry. Well turns out I saw Santa's house in the mall one day so I told mom I wanted to go check it out. She took me over and there he was. Not like in the movies; pleasant and jolly. He was SCARY! He tried to offer me candy and tried to get me to come in his house, I know sounds sucpicious right...
Anyway, after that I decided he was NOT coming to my house and I was NOT leaving the reindeer any cookies. Besides Uncle Chad and Aunt Tiff already got me my Dora Kitchen!
Well he came anyway and he left some fun surprises on Christmas morning. Here are some snapshots!



1 comments:
Nikki it is time for a new blog. We are WAITING!
Post a Comment